Cant believe i didnt read through this thread... This deck is absolutely beautiful!! Interior is amazing! :o

Any idea how the complete interior re trim cost?

Dreaming of mine looking like this one day!!! :D

Mate to get that level of quality trim done you will not be looking at much change from 2G's

As you prob read this is a very special deck and means a lot to many memebers on here i just hope to get to see her for real sooner than later

• Like 1

Cant believe i didnt read through this thread... This deck is absolutely beautiful!! Interior is amazing! :o

Any idea how the complete interior re trim cost?

Dreaming of mine looking like this one day!!! :D

Thanks for the nice comments mate, Dawn would be pleased! As Mr Brown said, the price Dawn paid to get this done professionally would make most peoples eyes water! lol But she always knew she would never sell the car, so it wasn't an issue.  All I can say is that the price is over £1600, but every car is different, depending on what you want.  Dawns was the first aerodeck the company has ever done, and the only civic m they've had that had the colour combination that Dawn decided on. Most go for the inner bits of the seat in colour, or the wee side bits like an mgzs, but dawn wanted to be different so got the outer sections done in colour. Give Transcal UK a call mate and see what they can do for you, really nice friendly staff and very helpful. Even got a designer there to help you out too. Mentions Dawns deck so they know the exact Honda Civic you have (I'm sure they'll remember Dawn, she had them in stitches when she visited! (just realized the pun there!! lol)

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Been a while since I updated this, mainly due to DD hibernating in the garage over winter. She's been to a meet this year though, her first outing being the scottish meet/run. So, had her up to RJM Performance yesterday for her MOT. Wasnt sure really how it would go, as it sometimes does more harm than good being kept of the road. But as always, and keeping up her record of never failing an MOT, she passed with flying colours! Roy was even commenting how tidy she was looking, so was a nice feeling to know shes in top condition.

And how many miles has she covered in 1 year??

700 miles! lol

Have added another mod to her, will get the pics up when I get the chance. Got her a set of Clim-Air wind deflectors. Was a hassle tho, as the first set arrived smashed to a thousand bits! Second set were perfect though, and looks good with her already having the sunroof wind deflector too. Also got a bit of bling for the engine bay too, so will get that fitted and get pics up!

• Like 4

Good news on the MOT, only 700 miles though! Wow. Maybe you should just take her out for a run once or twice a month, as long as it's not raining of course, just to keep her running nicely.

I can't believe you updated on FB first. :rolleyes:;)

Good news on the MOT, only 700 miles though! Wow. Maybe you should just take her out for a run once or twice a month, as long as it's not raining of course, just to keep her running nicely.

I can't believe you updated on FB first. :rolleyes:;)

So much for being an FB hater Dave! :lol:

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic