Thanks for the pics Dave, not got mine uploaded to PB yet. Was really great to see you and Sarah, and with Paul and Jim there, the meet might have been small but was a hella lot of fun!!!! :lol: Good to see c5 monkey enjoying the day too! lol Sure Dawn would have loved the wee outing, and seeing her deck all clayed and polished 8-)8-)

• 4 weeks later...

Latest update...... took Dawns deck up to RJM Performance for it's MOT............................................................And she passed with flying colours! 8-)[smash.gif]

Was good to see Roy and Clive and the guys at RJM, but did feel rather sad to be there without Dawn, only her car. :( Think They both miss the banter they used to get with her too, as she loved going there. So, to brighten my day a little while the car was in getting done, Roy offered to take me out in the truck on a break down! lol Was good to get a wee run around the countryside, but don't ask me where we went to pick up the car as I was lost the minute we left the industrial estate! :lol: Had a really good chat with Roy, and Clive was on the coffee duties when we got back so alls good. They were showing me the latest equipment theyve invested in, the four wheel alignement machine that uses cameras and laser to get it all bang on. Top bit of kit, so gonna get Dawns deck booked in for a proper wheel alignement when it's in for it's service.

So happy she passed, as I'm sure Dawn will be too. Nice to know her Decks in such good health! 8-)

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic