Thanks for all the nice comments guys, know Dawn loved her deck getting attention! Still to get the go-ahead with the garage, but hoping to make progress soon, so she'll be locked up nice and safe.

Mate i say this a real lump in my throat they look amazing you are doing her proud and i can not emphasise enough how much i respect you for carrying on her wishes and sharing it and your feelings with us

i can confidently speak for all here when i say your a top bloke and have helped to make many many people very happy by starting civic5 and your strenght in such a sad time is an inspiration to us all

Sorry for going on i just wanted to say what i felt (you inspired me to LOL)

Thanks for that mate, nice to be appreciated. To be honest, this club and all you members have been a massive strength to both Dawn and myself, when she was going through her illness. We've met so many nice, friendly and genuine people at the meets through civic5, and also through the forum itself. We deffinately made a lot of new friends for life. 8-) So thanks to all of you for your support through this saddest part of my life (and Dawns) really do appreciate it 8-)

Dont know u Dave (in person) and didnt know Dawn but think its such a statement of how u felt for her...completing her deck is such a nice way of coping with ur loss mate and knowing she would have wanted her finished...regards mate and sorry for ur loss

Thanks mate. Yeah, keeping the deck is like keeping part of Dawn, so it really is a nice way of helping to cope with things. Just hope she approves of the mods! Think she will, cos it's the mods she wanted to do herself. I'll soon know about it if there's something she doesn't like! :D

Driving the deck to the location for the photos made me realize why she loved it so much. It drives like the day it left the factory, so smooth and just spot on. Will get better photos soon, and see about getting the next few mods done. 8-)

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic