Were they easy to fit Dave? 

Shame about the first set turning up in a bad way but at least they sorted it out!

They were a doddle to fit mate, and seem to fit a lot more snuggly than the Heko ones. deffo liking the look!

Good news on the MOT, only 700 miles though! Wow. Maybe you should just take her out for a run once or twice a month, as long as it's not raining of course, just to keep her running nicely.

I can't believe you updated on FB first. :rolleyes:;)

lmao I am a FB hater, but thought I'd do it on there first and get my blurb in about them joining the forum lol

Pictures! Pictures!

patience TomTom lmao Been busy today so will see if I get a chance before work tomorrow night.

Glad the car is still mint. Lovely example of a Deck.

Well done Dave on keeping Dawns deck up-to-date with mods. Nice one :)

Ta mate, she's a cracker, and want to get a lot more mods done, especially in the engine bay. Dawn always wanted her blinged, so bling it is! And I love a tidy engine bay, makes it so much nicer to work on without getting covered in oil and dirt. Gonna spend a lot more time on the deck now

• 4 weeks later...

Sounding good, was always unsure about which brand window deflectors to get but knowing the clim-air ones fit better on the deck sets me off in a good direction :)

Good news on the new MOT ticket and unbeaten MOT record! Lol

• Like 1

Now included in the plans will be a full respray to make her paintwork flawless! And a few other trick bits done on the interior too, with some possible window tinting at some point.

• Like 2

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic