Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

No offence Maz but it sounds like you're not very patient. I can understand though, look how quickly I got the mods last year on the M!

£200 will only cover a pair of tyres for the Type R, well for the ones I have in mind anyway. I can put £40 a corner tyres on it, but then there's no point in having a hot hatch if I can't use it properly because I was cheap about maintenance.

Mate get on ebay. I've got toyo proxes t1r tyres coming out my ears... last month I picked up 5 that had seen one track day for 80 quid. Great tyres.

my wheels were black with chrome lip. 195 45 16s. Just tucked in nice In the rear arch. Bigger tyre may scrub if your dropping

• Like 1

And yeah get them fookin coilies on mate!!!

I know what your saying mate. Bout cash flow. I'm having to chill my beans with my car can't throw money at it like my last one. Doing sensible stuff. Looks like your making some good purchases.

I can't see the budget coilovers being worse than mg shocks that have seen 70k miles.. but no one whinges about sticking them on a civic.

cars coming on well.

• Like 1

I think I paid £120 or something fitted for a pair maz to my mb6 for the yokohama s-drives. They have great reviews on the net too. I've never driven my car harsh but I thought I'd see if I could spin up the tyres and they just gripped like heck. Also once had to swerve to avoid a car that randomly braked from 40 mph and the yokos were great, I managed to go around the car and cut back in and avoid the car from the opposite direction and a bollard..

• Like 1

I got 205/45 on my 16" inovit's ... Toyo t1r's which were around £100 for two... I put the new tyres on the rear though so when I come to put new titis on the front it be like I've got a full new set! :)

he he you said titis applause.gif1

• Like 2