1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

Guest jimbob738

^disagree with that dude theres quite a few places like this opening across the uk i just put my cv into a couple so fingers crossed n jimbob u should do it too as ur mapping skills are valuable. but i do agree that ur car is awesome dexter

Good luck with your CV mate, we cant always agree ay? That's politics

• Like 1

Guest jimbob738

I love the arch rolling machine that's quality love it, never seen one before is stunning car like, I wish I still had an Aerodeck infact getting well tempted to buy another as well as my MB6

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments 8-) ! Been really busy since my last post a month ago but let's update this one again.

8-) wish we had white number plates,our orange ones are sh1t :x

I'm pretty happy about out plates too, i like the simple & symmetrical look of them. Normally we have the EU symbol on them:

IMG_0225.jpg

But changed mine to plain ones this spring, for just 20€:

IMG_0226.jpg

It's not centered (yet) as the body underneath is (surprise!!!) a slightly different color after 16 years of being in the shade... so i decided it looks better for now not centered than centered with different color plastic showing up. Maybe i'll fix this this winter.

I love the arch rolling machine that's quality love it,

It's the standard arch roller available everywhere, after a quick google it seems like it's the same one just in different color sold all over. One for pretty cheap on ebay at the moment: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHEEL-ARCH-FENDER-ROLLER-ARM-FLARING-TOOL-REFORMER-LOWERED-RACE-DRIFT-KIT-CARS-/301314145251?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4627b8fbe3

It's a pretty simple & sturdy tool, the one we used was custom cut shorter than stock to make arch rolling on small diameter wheel well cars easier.