It's a pain in the ass trying to keep the 3 of them clean. :sad:  Got trees in the garden, and they're constantly dropping tree sap on them. Hence the need for the garage!! Wish the planning was through! Once that's built, will be a doddle to look after 3 lush Hondas! 8-)

Are you garaging all three, or just both Ms?

lol Just the 2 M's mate. Poor Lexy will have to sit in the driveway at the garage door.

Ok, so whats been happening to Ruby lately? Not a lot as it happens, but removed more crap fitted by guy I sold her to! He had removed the two blanks where the air con & recirculation buttons were and fitted (using the term fitted rather loosely here) a pull out cup holder from a VW. The problem with it was you couldnt use it to hold anything whilst driving! Too near the gearshift, and had to be closed to change gear! :roll:  Plus it had been really crudely fitted (had been told it was held in by two self tapping screws, turns out it was just glued in! The lies this guy spins he should be on jackanory!) It had been really badly carbon wrapped )all folded at the edges and joined in the middle!) so it had to go. After much buggering about, got it out. Went to fit two switches (these are oem heated seat switches for when ruby gets her retrim same as Dawns deck, going to be getting heated elements in the seats!) and it turns out he's not only cut out the middle bit of plastic which seperates the switches, but he's also filed most of the plastic down to fit the stupid VW part! So now switches have no where to clip into. Meaning I now have to remo0ve the whole centre console where the heater etc is, and replace that plastid part with another one. Totally pissed off that Ruby has been hacked about like this, bloody waste of a great car. I'll get her fixed though! Just gonna be more time consuming doing jobs that I really shouldn't have to be doing.

I feel your pain my old mb has been hacked and boy racer'd up so much I didn't recognize her when I seen her last worst decision I ever made selling her she wasn't perfect but damn near to it . Three years on I bought the mc2 now starting all over again lol

• Dave unpinned this topic