lol she's done just under 3000 miles since her mot last year! :o

I'm betting it'll be less than half that between now and the next MOT! The Deck is definately becoming a lady of leisure ;)8-)

She sure is mate! Another wee update: Was in at Honda today, and decided to get the part Dawn had always been on about getting for her deck. When she bought it, the only marked panel on the whole car was the front bumper, which had a few scuffs on the drivers side. It was on the painted bit, and also the bump strips. I'll take a close up pic to show the damaged area. So thought, right, time to get you a bit minter lady! Priced it up, and with fitting came in at a sniff under £340. Managed to get my usual wee discount, which brought it down to £315 all in. So as I went to pay for it, says to my parts guy, oh, btw, here's this thing from Honda Uk...........he was like eh? Gave him the £300 credit note that they gave me as compo for the hassle with Lexy! His face dropped a bit! lol So all in it's costing me...................£15! Result! Booked in Monday morning 8am, so will be fitted in time for her 2nd wee meet, down at Keilder forest. Will get pics sorted out asap 8-)

lol Yup, pity it was covered in dirt by the time we got home yesterday lmao. Just been out washing her and getting her back to her former clean self! Well chuffed with the bumper though, looks superb! 8-)

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic