Looks amazing Dave, personally I would be looking into getting rid of the fake wood next, not sure what I would put in its place to go with the chrome strip though..... Maybe carbon wrap in the same shade of blue as the interior?

Hmmm, I quite like the fake wood mate, as did Dawn. If it had been the lighter shade used in the light grey interiors, then yeah, it would have to go. But as it's the darker wood effect, I kinda think it gives the dash a more up market feel, like the BMW's, Mercs etc of the time the deck was new. The carbon vinyl sheet stuff I'm not a massive fan of, as I think it looks even more fake than the wood! lmao Did think about getting it hydro dipped in carbon effect, or something custom, but decided against it. All personal taste i guess. However, I'm embarking on a new business venture shortly, which will include custom interior car parts,so it might be in for a one off look! Watch this space (for a very very long time! lol)

New business will take a wee while to get sorted, got equipment to buy, and a workshop to set up, but hoping it's a success. Spotted a wee niche and Gayle came up with the idea so thought yeah, lets go for it!

New bits arrived for the deck today (only wee ones though) to further trick up the interior. ;-)

• Like 1

Hydro dip in a wood effect? That would be different and fitting with what you said about upmarket! :smile:

Good luck on the business dude! Can't wait to find out what it'll actually be!

Sounds good dave. You could always go for a full leather dash lol

Already had the quote for that..............£750 upwards. Not sure if I could warrant that on just a dash. lol Got to be a limit somewhere!

Had the deck out for a wee run with Dougie yesterday in his mb6. Got some photos that will post up later

• Like 1

Flipping heck, thats alot to trim a dash !

I'd almost be tempted to give it a go myself before spending that sort of money !

New business venture sounds good though ! Hope it all goes to plan

• Like 1

Already had the quote for that..............£750 upwards. Not sure if I could warrant that on just a dash. lol Got to be a limit somewhere!

Had the deck out for a wee run with Dougie yesterday in his mb6. Got some photos that will post up later

Can't wait to see them, and thanks for the new wheel :P, and as someone said already.... Yes.... She is even more stunning in person, the pics really don't do DD any justice :)

• Like 2

Can't wait to see them, and thanks for the new wheel :P, and as someone said already.... Yes.... She is even more stunning in person, the pics really don't do DD any justice :)

that someone be me i think, i knew i was right LOL

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic