Yeah, not had many days like this for a while! They've got the car parks at the beach all tarred now so excellent bit for photos. Only probs is they made the speed bumps higher! Glad to say she cleared them all with no scrapes at all!

looks good. somthing wrong with the steering though? in all your pictures the wheels are turned ;)

lmao your ocd is still kicking in I see! rlol.gif1  Funnily enough, I do usually put them on a bit of lock for the photos, but today they were taken just as she was parked! lol Mental note to self.......................must take photos with wheels straight! seeya.gif1

lmao your ocd is still kicking in I see! rlol.gif1  Funnily enough, I do usually put them on a bit of lock for the photos, but today they were taken just as she was parked! lol Mental note to self.......................must take photos with wheels straight! seeya.gif1

I do the same, steering lock on for a 'pose' :lol:

Make sure this years Scotland meet is on that day of summer Dave! :D

• Like 1

I do the same, steering lock on for a 'pose' :lol:

Make sure this years Scotland meet is on that day of summer Dave! :D

lol Glad I'm not the only poser!!  Will deffo make sure it's sunny that day for sure mate!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So,nice sunny day to day up here (probably our summer!) so got DD out to get washed and polished. Took her out for a nice long run today and as always drove perfect. Came home and pulled into the drive, got out and noticed a VW stopped outside the drive. Guy shouts me over, then asks "is it for sale mate??"  I've obviously said no, and he tells me he spotted DD last year getting all waxed and polished (must have been the civic5 meet) and has been wanting one for a while now. His mate had a vti deck, but swapped it for an Accord typeR which he says was the worst thing he ever done! So the guys gonna have a look on here at all the sweet M's, hoping to maybe find one for sale.

So today on her wee run DD has had;

• 2 waves
  • 1 flash of the lights followed with a thumbs up
  • countless stares
  • 1 person wanting to buy her!!!

lol Don't even remember getting this much attention with my restored MK3 Cortina GXL! She's a popular girl indeed!:cool:

I love this car!!!!!

• Like 3

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic