Well, on our way to western to pick up the new bolts and rocker gasket. DD going on the road today as can't use the Typer...... Mot ran out today.....school boy error! Thought it ran out tomorrow as that's when the reminder said it did! Doh! So tomorrow it gets mot and also need to tax it. Expensive Month!

All my motoring evils happen within 6-8 weeks of each other! Spending lots in a short space of time just to stay legal sucks but the rest of the year I am care free! 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not been much happening to DD lately, just been tucked up in her crib over winter. Today, she came back into duty (just for the day mind!) and did her bit for the environment.............taking a whole load of junk to the recycling centre! After 4 trips and a whole old bathroom suite, plus loads of stuff from the garage later, decided she should see a bit of scenery.

So sun shining (yes, it does that sometimes in Scotland!) took her down the coast to the beach! My favourite bit of road is the coast road, twisting it's way along the sea front, so had a nice wee blast along there! Stopped off to take some photos which I'll upload in a bit, but as always she drove perfect. Man i wish summer would hurry up and come along, really miss driving her that one day of the year (yeah, think summer is on a Wednesday this year in Scotland!). Just drives so smooth, and feels like a much newer car. Also spotted another blue deck (completely standard SE model) going the opposite direction (twice, same car!) and the guy was really having a good look at DD!

After a wash, she's now back in her crib! Will wait till all the salts gone from the roads and the better weather is here before she ventures out again.

Photos will be up soon. ;-)

• Like 1

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic