Hoping DD will be back off the road tomorrow, as should be getting Roxy back then. Been a bugger keeping her clean, basically she's been washed every day the last week she's been on the road! But have to say, been so nice driving her, just such a beautiful car to drive. Everything smooth, and just feels like a new car! And the looks!!! lol Love the  looks she gets from other drivers and pedestrians, just makes you feel proud. Also noticed that other drivers tend to give way a lot, and wave you across etc, or flash you back in after you pass them on the motorway. She seems to get a lot of respect on the road!! And the guys at my work just love her, always coming across to have a look and a blether about her. Got her own wee fan club there! Found her spare rocker cover in the garage yesterday (found= tripped over it!) so going to get going on that soon. Bought new metal polishing kit as my old kit was done, so will start working on that when I get a chance. Then it will be raising her front suspension a tad, which I've been meaning to do for ages.

So fingers crossed, she'll be washed, dried and put back in her bed tomorrow until the spring is here and all that nasty road salt is gone :-)

Also put a wee post up on civinfo, the site for all the 8th gen civics (roxy etc) and was a bit worried about what the replies might be, but they've all been massively positive. They all think she looks sweet, so alls good. Mind you, Civinfo is pretty much the same as civic5, really decent members.

• Like 3

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic