be sure to get all dirt from the sills/wheel wells

the lip on the rear wheel wells trap disrt/salt whet ever be sure to clean all of it out .. run you fingers across the inside lip if its smooth its cool if its bumpy/gritty its not clean

i freak out over this sort of thing

VmaVDFW.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wee update on Dawns deck. Dawn had always wanted deep dished rims on her deck, with a kinda multispoke design. Towards the end of last year, when she was home from hospital, she arranged to buy a nice set of Cades from Rob (kyekye09). Well, a little later than planned, she's finally got them! Big thanks to Rob and his Mrs Louise for holding on to these for us for so long, appreciate it mate. Went and got them all fitted today, and loving the look! I know most members will say "needs lowered", but that was the one thing Dawn never ever wanted to do to her deck. For practical reasons, and also for the fact she just didnt fancy lowered cars! So she'll be staying on the standard suspension set up, just as Dawn intended. Dawn just got new springs fitted last year too, so would be a shame to swap them out. Anyways, will let the photos do the talking!

Dawns_deck_4_zps0827346d.jpg

Dawns_deck_2_zpsc92064b3.jpg

Dawns_Deck_1_zpsfc5c042a.jpg

Dawns_deck_5_side_new_wheels_zpsd46b69a6.jpg

Dawns_deck_3_zpsb25f6832.jpg

Got a few more goodies coming for her too, that Dawn always wanted for the deck! Also getting blue anodized wheel nuts from Rob when he finds them, which will set the wheels off nicely. Just wish Dawn had still been here to see them on the car, but know she's watching and will be loving it's shiney new boots! Love you babe x x x [smitten.gif]

Mate i say this a real lump in my throat they look amazing you are doing her proud and i can not emphasise enough how much i respect you for carrying on her wishes and sharing it and your feelings with us

i can confidently speak for all here when i say your a top bloke and have helped to make many many people very happy by starting civic5 and your strenght in such a sad time is an inspiration to us all

Sorry for going on i just wanted to say what i felt (you inspired me to LOL)

• Like 2

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic