Finally read through this one n i have to say i can see why it won deck of the month the attention to detail n the quality of the work are next to none congrats boss man. If mine ends up half this good ill be over the moon

brilliant car isn't it :) even better when i saw it at japfest 2 :D

• Like 2

Get yourself there next year for deffo mate, amazing show and a great atmosphere. Good crack on the civic5 stand too, even got our own resident tea boy lmao @philgor

Decided as it was nice and sunny today/tonight, I'd waken DD up from her wee sleep in the garage and bring her on a wee run to work. Can't believe the looks she gets from other drivers as they go past! Guy I was letting away at work, whos not into cars, but buys and sells em to make money, was drooling over her! Lost count of how many times he said "wow, I love that!" She gets a great reception everywhere we go! And so nice to drive compared to the TypeR (sorry Roxy!) nice and smooth and so relaxed, I left home early so I could just have a nice Cruise to work! Love DD to bits, and love just looking at her parked outside the office window. 8-)

• Like 5

I wouldn't be surprised with DD gleaming like that :)

My Aerodeck looks really tatty but some how still get a lot of attention :lol: I just hope one day I will get my Aerodeck as clean as DD. A full respray is on my list too :)

I wish i could of been there but my work sucks hopefully next year ill go to both jf1 n 2

I know it's next year but I will be there for sure. Still gutted I didn't go this year :(

• Like 2

I wouldn't be surprised with DD gleaming like that :)

My Aerodeck looks really tatty but some how still get a lot of attention :lol: I just hope one day I will get my Aerodeck as clean as DD. A full respray is on my list too  :)

I know it's next year but I will be there for sure. Still gutted I didn't go this year :(

We'll hold you to that Mr! :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bud! Well, That's her officially off the road till next year. Just completed the sorn thingy online so DD is tucked up in her bed for the winter. If I can get some decent heaters for the garage (currently got oil filled ones which are pants!) I'll carry out some more work/pampering on her through the winter, ready for showing in the spring. ;-)

• Like 2

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic