Missed this the other day .. WTF ??
Filthy little scum bags ! Tell you what, if I ever caught someone doing something like that !!!! Not sure I'd be able to hold myself back ..

Really don't understand people like that, find it hard to beleive someone would do that to a random car in the street, makes me think it's someone who's recognised the car, or at very least knew what good condition she is in, motive however I haven't a clue

Dam dave only just saw this!! Filthy little s**ts i think im wit grant on this i would be hulk mad n probably go back n park there again n wait in the dark till they came back for round 2 n then set 2 em wit a baseball bat as if theres one thing ive learnt living in pompey is chaveys are thick n creatures of habit but thats just me apparently im too aggressive as the lil lady tells me lol

• Like 1

lol I'm with you on that Jay, bat to the head works wonders, because getting the police involved would be pointless. 1, they aint bothered about the police and laugh in the face of our soft as putty laws and punishments, 2 the police wouldnt really be that interested. Only way to deal with this scum is a language they understand, so bat sounds good! On saying that, been lucky enough to get a parking space right outside Gayles house the last few times I've been down, and she's been fine, no idiots attacking her. In fact, when I pulled up at Gayles this evening, two little lads about maybe 10 years old were watching me park,and one said really nice car mister! Doubt it was them as they seemed to be standing there in awe of DD! Mind you kept an eye on them from the window but they were fine. Wish everyone thought that about her.

• Like 1

lol I'm with you on that Jay, bat to the head works wonders, because getting the police involved would be pointless. 1, they aint bothered about the police and laugh in the face of our soft as putty laws and punishments, 2 the police wouldnt really be that interested. Only way to deal with this scum is a language they understand, so bat sounds good! On saying that, been lucky enough to get a parking space right outside Gayles house the last few times I've been down, and she's been fine, no idiots attacking her. In fact, when I pulled up at Gayles this evening, two little lads about maybe 10 years old were watching me park,and one said really nice car mister! Doubt it was them as they seemed to be standing there in awe of DD! Mind you kept an eye on them from the window but they were fine. Wish everyone thought that about her.

Everyone on here does! :)

• Like 1

DD now safely washed (again) and polished (again!) and tucked up snug in her blanket in the civic5 crib for the winter. She won't be seeing the outside world till spring!

• Dave unpinned this topic
  • Dave pinned this topic